Complaints ProcedureWe do whatever we can to keep our customers happy and resolve problems fast.
As part of our customer satisfaction obligations, GEM Energy has a comprehensive customer complaint procedure. Our customer complaint process will include all members of GEM Energy including directors to resolve any and all issues in the quickest way possible. Upon receipt of customer issues (both written and verbal) we adhere to the following procedure in order to maintain our genuine commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
- Record and verify concern.
- Raise support ticket in our CRM software.
- Assign support manager.
- Consult customer and other relevant parties.
- Communicate findings to customer.
- Implement required solution.
- Analyze findings and report results to customer.
- Follow-up call placed at 30 days after support ticket closed.
- Maintain exceptional communication with customer at all times.
The length of time before the problem is addressed can depend on the nature of the issue and the time frames of relevant third parties, as outlined below.
|Low Time||High Time||Average Time|
|High Grid Voltage||1 Week||4 Weeks||3 Weeks|
|High Power Bills||1 Day||7 Days||2 Days|
|Inverter Failure||1Day||21 Days||14 Days|
A customer may lodge a complaint by:
- Calling 1300 969 471.
- Calling the mobile number of their salesperson.
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Lodging an inquiry at https://gemenergy.wpengine.com/contact-us/.
What our customers say about us
Solar installers are a dime a dozen these days, but proper energy engineering contractors like yourselves are few and far between.
I would recommend GEM Energy to anyone looking for a Solar PV provider.
The work was completed in conjunction with our business needs and everyone from GEM Energy involved with the installation was professional, competent and courteous to the YMCA staff and our patrons.