|Presence in Australia||Yes|
|Country of manufacture||China|
|Product warranty||12 years|
|Performance warranty||25 years|
|Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better)||-0.41%|
|Anti-PID as standard||Yes|
|Junction Box IP (the higher the better)||IP68|
Main features of Phono Solar Panels:
- Outstanding module efficiency of up to 17.01%. This means that the panels on your roof collect more power per square meter and you require less roof space.
- Anti-PID (Potential Induced Degradation) technology which guarantees that the panel withstands the effects of corrosive elements like ammonia (NH3), hydrogen sulfide (HS) and sulfur dioxide (SO2) throughout its lifetime.
- Latest high-performance polycrystalline Hyperion panels give you more energy yield and higher Return on Investment through patented inverted pyramid Nano Structure Rebuilding (NSR) solution.
- High performance at low irradiation (i.e. from tree shading etc.), ensuring your household energy needs are met even on cloudy days.
- Advanced low-light technology which means that the panels keep producing good amounts of power even on cloudy days, while they can exceed their nominal values on sunny days.
- Low temperature co-efficient of up to -0.41%. This means that the panel performs well in higher temperatures and is suitable for our Queensland climate.
Phono Solar Panels - ALL Downloads
GEM Energy’s Evaluation
Phono Solar Panels offer our customers the perfect combination of good value and high quality. Not only do they look fantastic on paper (which can be said for almost every solar panel ever made), Phono modules actually perform extraordinarily well, delivering a quality that easily matches anything else in the industry.
In our professional opinion, Phono Solar offer the best value for money of any solar panel available in Australia.
Look No Further. Get Started Today.
What our customers say about us
The work was completed in conjunction with our business needs and everyone from GEM Energy involved with the installation was professional, competent and courteous to the YMCA staff and our patrons.