|Presence in Australia||Yes|
|Country of manufacture||China|
|Product warranty||10 years|
|Performance warranty||25 or 30 years|
|Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better)||-0.0039|
|Anti-PID as standard||No|
|Junction Box IP (the higher the better)||IP65 or 67|
Main features of Trina Solar Panels:
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 17.8%. This means that the panels on your roof collect more power per square meter and you require less roof space.
- Positive power tolerances of -0/+5% which means that each 260 watt panel will be at least 260 watt; many cheaper panels have a negative tolerance so that you can end up getting less than what you paid for.
- Very low temperature coefficient (up to -0.39%). This means that the panel performs very well in higher temperatures and is suitable for our hot Queensland climate.
- Dual glass modules that are guaranteed PID (Potential Induced Degradation) -free for increased resistance to corrosion and micro-cracking.
- Excellent performance in low-light conditions through advanced glass and solar cell texturing surface.
Trina Solar Panels - ALL Downloads
Look No Further. Get Started Today.
What our customers say about us
We are mechanical engineers and were very fussy about the installation. GEM Energy’s team proved to be very professional and the workmanship excellent.
We have found the GEM Energy team to be very reliable and the work of a high standard.
…it wasn’t until we met with GEM Energy Australia that we were confident we were dealing with a compay that had the expertise to get the job done.