Solar PowerWith its reliable hours of sunshine, Australia is the perfect place to go solar with your home or business.
Solar Power – Overview
Browse Products and Suppliers
- Comprehensive range of quality solar power equipment
- Competitive finance solutions for residential and commercial customers
- Excellent reputation, cutting-edge equipment, industry-leading knowledge, and capabilities
- Small solar arrays up to 6 kW for homes
- Hybrid solar systems with battery storage for schools and businesses
- Large commercial applications
- Off-grid solar systems for regional properties
- Solar Panels
- Solar Inverter
- Batteries for hybrid and off-grid systems
- DC Charger and backup generator for off-grid systems
What To Know About Solar Panels & Inverters
Solar panels can either be polycrystalline or monocrystalline. The choice between mono and poly panels is usually not the most important consideration when choosing panels. What is important is that you buy a good module brand that will last 25+ years on your roof. There are a range of products to suit your needs from good quality budget brands to high quality premium brands. What we will always avoid are ‘no-name’ panels which are re-badged and are unlikely to last more than 3-5 years on an Australian roof. Our friendly consulting team will always help you choose the best equipment for your situation.
The job of the inverter is to convert the DC electricity that the solar panels produce into 240V AC electricity, which is what everything in your home or business will use. The image above is a string inverter, which will sit in an inside area and will connect to the set of panels on your roof. Another piece of equipment is called a micro-inverter, which is attached behind the panels and will optimize each individually, resulting in more energy production. Inverters operate all day and are therefore more likely to wear out, so we usually encourage customers to invest in premium inverters.
Get Your Quote Today!
What our customers say about us